Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Red Crucible 2 Aimbot


Alright my friends, I've had many requests for a legit Red Crucible 2 aimbot; seeing as most of them are phishing tools. Anyways, here you go. I'm assuming most of you know what an aimbot is used for, but if not, think of it as auto-aim on steroids. Be sure to active the ban protection, or you will get banned. All you need to do is sign into your account as you normally do, start the game, and click "start" to run the program. Simply close it to deactivate it. Many thanks for all the mail I received on my weapon hack tool. I worked really hard on it and the appreciation makes me want to create new Red Crucible cheats for you all. ! 


I'm  sorry everyone. The aimbot has been patched, and is no longer working. However,  The weapon hacks are all still working. 

1 comment: